Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bags and Boards Episode I- "The Dark Knight"



Go here for Full HD version.

Here is the first episode of the show. It tied for first place with Thomas Webb's "The Dorm" at the MC Film Festival. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

In this episode entitled the "The Dark Knight", Clark argues the merits of The Dark Knight and other comic book movies with a customer, Steven takes interest in an attractive female customer and Bruce and Brenningworth contemplate stealing an expensive Boba Fett helmet.

Source: Vimeo 

8 comments:

  1. I'm telling everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why won't it play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It plays fine for me. You need an Adobe Flash Player in order to view it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind...I had to join the site to watch. Still had a few problems, but I think it's cause my internet is being worked on. Very funny though, I have customers like the "red shirt" guy....but they want to talk about grocery stuff...it's terrible,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had trouble watching it. As far as I know, most people can view it fine. Still, sorry. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for your comment on the video page. It is much appreciated. And I cannot imagine a grocery store version of red shirt guy. At least the stuff he is talking about in the video is kind of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^_^ Not a problem, I look forward to the next ep...maybe the internet people will have mine fixed by then. Oh yes, it's a woman at my store. She has never said a nice word to me in 6 years lol.

    ReplyDelete