Friday, May 29, 2009

Episode II Poster

Click to enlarge.

Here is Austin's poster for Bags and Boards Episode II: The Clone Saga. It is in the style of the first poster but introduces some new characters as well as showing off some you might already be familiar with from episode I. The poster also successfully gets across some of the tonal changes in the new episode. I like it.

Tomorrow night, we are having a private premiere of Episode II at Heroes and Dreams. The episode will be here Sunday for viewing in full high definition. I know it's been a long wait but I think you will all think it has been worth it when you view the episode. We really have put an incredible amount of effort into it. It surpasses episode I in pretty much every way in my opinion.

Check back here Sunday to see Episode II.

No comments:

Post a Comment